Search Lyrics

A - Bad Idea Lyrics



Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion caf© Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!


World Travel Guide



Add a Comment

Your Comment (*)

Enter code

Your IP Address: 18.207.136.189

No Comment

Make the first comment

Last Comments

Daniel Norgren - Howling Around My Happy Home Lyrics

I’ve been pushing all my luck. - 10 Eylül 2022 Cumartesi

Osmaniye Yöresi Türküleri - Ceren Gelsin Yaylamızda Yaylasın Lyrics

Aşık gül ahmet yiğit ceren gelsin yaylamızda yaylasın. - 7 Temmuz 2022 Perşembe

Cankan - Kafa Şişiren Lyrics

Once sizi sonra ise tuuuum şarkılarınızı çok ama çooooooooooooooook seviyorum. - 27 Temmuz 2020 Pazartesi

Red Army Choir - We Are The Red Cavalry Lyrics

Budyonniy at değil mareşal'in adı ve voroshilov da. - 16 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Anonim Türküler - Gel Derviş Gel Hele Yabana Gitme Lyrics

Bu türkü anonim olur mu? rıxa tevfik'in sendedir şiiridir bu. Araştırın da öyle koyun portala. - 29 Kasım 2019 Cuma